This year...this year they call twenty ten..
My experience in this year i feel i should pen.
It began, with my journey back here...
Once again leaving everyone near and dear.
Said adieu to family, friends and Des...
Another year alone without them i had to face.
Felt a cold chill as soon as I got out of the plane...
I wasnt sure if it was winter in Jan or was it just pain.
Got right to business and work the next day...
After all, thats the reason i m here...for the pay.
Then comes July and guess who else too...
My family here to visit me...and they got desi snacks too!
All of them, with me, for a month I enjoyed...
Dreading their return back...dreading the void.
Life was the same until December ie end of this year...
Neither Xmas nor thanksgiving was brought any cheer.
How did i do it? How did i pull through?
It was family and the friends who always stayed true.
And the little ones who are a joy to the heart...
Unconditional, non judgemental...i dont feel like staying apart.
Now I start a new year and a new phase in life...
One that involves a new job, maybe also - a wife.
So i wish all your dreams come true, big or small...
Here's a happy and prosperous new year to u all...
Friday, December 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment